Pages

Pretty in Pink




Following my previous bridal post,
I thought I'd share a few photos of my beautiful sister and her fiance!
I did this mini photo shoot of them before they ran off to a formal benefit 

The dress is Betsey Johnson (borrowed from me, I still haven't had a chance to wear it yet!)
and I put a hot pink flower from our garden in her hair just before she left

I love the story told in the shots,
-the kiss, the realization that they just did that  kiss in front of our parents, and then the,
oh well, for the sake of photography, part two!
...rightttt

Enjoy the shots, and I'll post a shot of her gorgeous  Tiffany's engagement ring soon!


R










follow me on bloglovin'

1 comment:

Thanks for the lovely comments, I'll be sure to return the favor! Don't forget to follow<3

-Rachel Lynne

Related Posts with Thumbnails